Welcome to The Nicol Family Blog.

This site is designed to keep our friends and family up to date with the ongoing events that take place in the lives of the Nics (The Nicols) James Ch 1 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble.............

Operation Complete Bran In ICU


Bran hues Operation has been a complete success.
Dr Skags came out to tell us that the operation went well and that his spine is remarkably straight. The lump on his back is now almost gone and even in intensive care he is on his back and is looking flat and really really good.

At time of typing we are in ICU and are surrounded by another three children who are in critical care .monitors ,and staff every where. All of need to have masks on because of swine flue ect.

The Level of care is incredible,Bran is under constant supervision and has two nurses helping back to recovery.

It has been a long night ........I stayed last night ,Caroline will stay tonight I will fight my way back home through the LA traffic around 10am.

I will miss the mens study tonight.........I really enjoy it and the small groups.

Biiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

jim


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pleased that the op. has gone well.

All I can say "God is good all the time, All the time God is good".

Bran may you have a quick recovery.

God bless and we are thinking about you here in Scotland.

Love Elain

Unknown said...

I'm so very glad things have gone well today - I have been praying off and on since very early this morning. Hugs to you all.
Karen

clintfawcett said...

Praise God. I'm happy for Brano and the whoe Nichol clan. May God Bless you

Clint Fawcett

Unknown said...

He's been on my heart constantly since yesterday. I've been praying and praying for his surgery today. I am so happy to hear he's doing well. Can't wait to see him standing tall and straight. We all sure have fallen in love with the little guy. Thank you for being such a wonderful example to all of us, Jim and Caroline! I'm praying for your strength and stamina too. Give him a huge (but gentle) hug for me!
Love and God Bless You,
Donna

Post a Comment