Welcome to The Nicol Family Blog.

This site is designed to keep our friends and family up to date with the ongoing events that take place in the lives of the Nics (The Nicols) James Ch 1 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble.............

The Prayers of the pure in heart



......Hope said.....

.........Hi Jim,

I’m at work so I can’t view all the You Tube videos, but what I could see blows me away! What this precious little one has to endure! God love him and spare him from the pain! What a miraculous thing, I am in awe of the doctors and technology. Wasn’t Wed. nite amazing?? God brought so many people to the study, He knew you would have us pray as a community, and pricked the spirit of every one of us to be there that night, and the room was packed!
God is so good, and so amazing!!
We have been watching the blog since Wed. nite, please know the Nichol family and little Brano is in our constant prayers.

Love, The Tarrant Family

-

Dear Hope,
On Wednesday night we worshiped -we gave God his place with the word- the as we prayed for Nate and Janine Heitzig- Leny and Melinda Engle it was just so good and so pure.
To break into groups of 2 or more and then just ask God for his help was real and natural.

I pray Nate and Janine have another child time is on their side.
I pray Lenya will write many more devotionals and motivate many woman towards a Godly life.
I pray Melinda Engle will raise her son and daughters with much color and much Vibrancy in her life.
I seen -prayers answered as Branos little foot started to move-as the surgeons still there at 10 pm checked for signals at the tip of the toes.
-
Where else can we go but to the lord.

Simply your pal

jim

Psalm 121:1 A PSALM of Hope

. I will lift up my eyes to the hills— From whence comes my help? 2 My help comes from the Lord, Who made heaven and earth. 3 He will not allow your foot to be moved; He who keeps you will not slumber. 4 Behold, He who keeps Israel Shall neither slumber nor sleep. 5 The Lord is your keeper; The Lord is your shade at your right hand. 6 The sun shall not strike you by day, Nor the moon by night. 7 The Lord shall preserve you from all evil; He shall preserve your soul. 8 The Lord shall preserve your going out and your coming in From this time forth, and even forevermore.


0 comments:

Post a Comment