Welcome to The Nicol Family Blog.

This site is designed to keep our friends and family up to date with the ongoing events that take place in the lives of the Nics (The Nicols) James Ch 1 27 Pure and undefiled religion before God and the Father is this: to visit orphans and widows in their trouble.............

why a blogg......?

Well I thought I would start a blog....!
Blimey what for, I am busy enough without adding more E type work......to my day....

I think.....I can use this blog to simply,tell as many people as I can,I have found the answer to all of the problems, the dilemmas and the heartaches of life.........

Simply God made man - man has gone bad- God sent his son as last chance to turn from our sorry ways- if we believe in him we live forever in paradise -if not we languish in Hell.....for ever and that is a long time.....

I think I want to give the rest of my life to tell people,the need for a faith in Christ.
Every move I make must point towards Christ.....!


1 comments:

kidznet said...

It was a true honor to meet wee Bernie last night. What a beautiful gift from God. As I was seeing him falling asleep in Kelly's arms last night you can just see in his eyes the hunger to be held and loved by another human being. Just know that we are in this with you guys and wee Bernie all the way anytime, anywhere.

Your pals,
Gus & Kelly

Post a Comment